Thursday 1 December 2016

Dec Newsletter 2016 ~ Holidays and Gratitude

Happy Holidays!

I want to wish everyone a Magical Holiday Season!

As some of you are aware my good friend Jean Adrienne had a near-death experience that came from a life altering accident. From this experience she learned detachment and Gratitude. This is why my message this Holiday Season is about Capturing the Christmas Spirit In the Magic of the Holidays! Gratitude is all about connecting into the Spirit of the Holidays, the innocence of our childhood and BEing Open to the Miracles in our lives (big or small). I am Grateful for all of  YOU!

This is a big month astrologically speaking, Nancy Arruda and I discussed the events in our last show, the one I want to draw attention to is Mercury Retrograde as it will impact your Christmas Shopping and New Years Eve plans. Ensure you double check anything electronically done as Mercury is the trickster with anything electronic! More below.

Read more - Holidays and Gratitude

No comments:

Post a Comment